Issue with SCORM's hanging

Re: Issue with SCORM's hanging

by Under Dog -
Number of replies: 2

Hey Dan,

I've asked for some help at the Articulate forum but nothing yet.

I had a look at the SCORM Standard Mode and the box was already unticked.

Ages ago, on an older Moodle install (2.4), I remember having to increase the size of 'something' regarding SCORM data.  Is that what you were eluding to with you said about the 4096 characters?

I wonder why clearing browser cache fixed the issue for some and not others but when I clear their attempt, they can get back in.

Any thoughts?

Many thanks!

Dave

In reply to Under Dog

by Dan Marsden -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Plugins guardians Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
yeah - that tickbox extends the 4096 char limit in Moodle - but some SCORM packages will still have their own code that truncates that before it hits Moodle.

I have seen some packages store progress data in cookies which is why clearing the browser cache might help, but others will be storing it in the "suspend_data" field and something must be corrupting that somehow.
Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Dan Marsden

by Under Dog -
Hi Dan,

How do I check the info you mentioned? Any ideas of where to go from here? Still nothing solid from the Articulate forums :/

Many thanks!,

Dave