Cannot modify header information

Cannot modify header information

by Conrad Taylor -
Number of replies: 2
Hi fellow moodlers, I have updated my site 1.1.1, but end up with the following errors.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/sage/public_html/elearning/config.php:143) in /home/sage/public_html/elearning/lib/moodlelib.php on line 509

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/sage/public_html/elearning/config.php:143) in /home/sage/public_html/elearning/lib/moodlelib.php on line 510

Warning: Unknown(): open(/tmp/sess_7685732f860bc1207014b2de2b39623b, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown(): Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/tmp) in Unknown on line 0

I have check my session config on server these are all enable. The path is correct also (/tmp) due to this problem I am unable to connect/view database contents.

Your help is most welcome.

P.S Server info
php version 4.3.4
OS - RedHot Linux
MySql Version 4.0.15-standard

Cheers
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Conrad Taylor

Re: Cannot modify header information

by Przemyslaw Stencel -
In reply to Przemyslaw Stencel

Re: Cannot modify header information

by Conrad Taylor -
Cheers Przemyslaw for the reply,

I have check my conf file but there are no blank lines or spaces after the final ?>, I am going to try and re-installed with a different folder, to see if problem cure..

The strange thing is the site has been up and running since June, so I know cookies and other related functions are conf correctly..