Trying to set up MoodleCloud site for non-profit

Trying to set up MoodleCloud site for non-profit

by Beth B -
Number of replies: 2

Hi, I work for a non-profit global health organization and we hope to set up a MoodleCloud site for more than 500 users. I have contacted Moodle several times over the past month and haven't received a response. I did see the post about the nonprofits plan, which is fantastic! So I submitted an application. But if for some reason our application is denied, my team needs to know how much it would cost to host a site for 500-800 users. I am guessing the Moodle team has been swamped with requests lately, but it's still surprising that I haven't received a response. Is there a Sales email address separate from the Support email?

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Beth B

Re: Trying to set up MoodleCloud site for non-profit

by Marcus Green -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
Have you double checked your email spam trap?
In reply to Marcus Green

Re: Trying to set up MoodleCloud site for non-profit

by Beth B -
Thanks for your reply. I do check spam regularly and don't have Moodle messages there. I have received a couple auto-reply messages saying that my case has been logged with Moodle Support, but no further follow-up which seems surprising for a price quote request. Maybe they are really overloaded with inquiries.