We've finally got our implementation into pre-production now that our docker capability can handle this. So running the unihalle docker image on dedicated backend servers for each datacenter (qtype_stack and docker versions aligned on 2019090200). Standard setup all worked well.
Started implementing better security with HTTP auth and HTTPS. Plugged the settings into Moodle and the health-check CAS call is failing as follows:
Uncached CAS call
This section always sends a genuine call to the CAS, regardless of the current cache settings. This is needed to ensure the connection to the CAS is really currently working.
Exception - stack_cas_connection: MaximaPool error: 404
Error code: generalexceptionmessage
- line 63 of /question/type/stack/stack/cas/connector.server.class.php: Exception thrown
- line 72 of /question/type/stack/stack/cas/connector.class.php: call to stack_cas_connection_server->call_maxima()
- line 286 of /question/type/stack/stack/cas/connectorhelper.class.php: call to stack_cas_connection_base->compute()
- line 316 of /question/type/stack/stack/cas/connectorhelper.class.php: call to stack_connection_helper::stackmaxima_nocache_call()
- line 155 of /question/type/stack/healthcheck.php: call to stack_connection_helper::stackmaxima_genuine_connect()
First question which comes to mind is can the Maxima calls even run over HTTPS?