Filter not working.

Filter not working.

by Sam Thing -
Number of replies: 2

Hi All,

I'm trying out the slider block and the filter which extends the functionality by enabling the slider to be displayed anywhere on a page.

The block works no problem and I've tested the filter as working on a production site and a desktop moodle but it's not working on our main production site. (3.5.12+ for reference).

So it looks to me that there's something on our moodle site that's interfering with the filter. I've upgraded, checked debugging, changed themes, purged caches and even moved it to the top of the manage filters page just in case that had an effect, but nothing has fixed it.

I think I'm out of ideas, can anyone suggest what I should look at next to try and track down the cause of this issue? Thanks.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Sam Thing

Re: Filter not working.

by Michael Milette -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Hi Sam,

Check the order of the filters. Sometimes you need to change their order. Compare the order on your production site with the order of the filters on the other sites. Also make sure that they are all set-up the same way (activated, for headings and content for example).

Best regards,

Michael
In reply to Michael Milette

Re: Filter not working.

by Sam Thing -
Hi Michael,

Thanks for the response.
I did try changing the order of the filters as I've previously found a related thread where that was the solution. It's not worked.
I think I will try an uninstall asnd start from the beginning today, see if that makes a difference.

Sam.