Zoom Integration in Moodle - For More than one teacher

Re: Zoom Integration in Moodle - For More than one teacher

by Sati Pasala NSW Inc -
Number of replies: 8
Thank you Dominique-Alain. I will need to check this out and get back to you. Currently anyone other than the admin receives a 2216 error.
Regards,
Chamila
In reply to Sati Pasala NSW Inc

by Sati Pasala NSW Inc -

Hi Dominique-Alain,

I have done as you suggested and it works great. However I have some questions as to sustainability of this set up. So here is how it works now

1. Admin has 1 paid account of 100 users

2. Courses are set up with different people as Teachers, who have basic zoom accounts

3. They can create zoom calls within their courses and interact with the participants.

4. These calls could overlap in time 

Generally, outside of Moodle, zoom will require that you have multiple paid licences to run multiple meetings at the same time. Is it correct then that when you come through Moodle you only need 1 paid account for the organisation?

As the Moodle admin, I am trying to set this up and don't want to publish the wrong information as it will be chaotic if everyone tries to set up meetings in their courses and the times overlap. 

I am thinking it cant be working through moodle that you only need 1 paid licence? Is there a limitation on duration of meeting or the number of participants? Something has to be there? Seems too good to be true ! smile Please help

Thanks
Chamila

In reply to Sati Pasala NSW Inc

by Rishabh Potti | bluCursor -

I facing the problem with the zoom meeting, in which the teacher will share the meeting with the students who are enrolled in the courses. 

But if I am using the admin email for zoom then it is only working for the admin, not for the teachers.

Can you let me know how could I show the zoom meeting option for the teachers with my single id, so they can share it with the students?
In reply to Rishabh Potti | bluCursor

by Dr. Nellie Deutsch -
You cannot unless you have at more licenses. Education is $1800 a year for 20 teachers.
Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Dr. Nellie Deutsch

by Eno Otuokon -
Hello Dr.,

I am having a similar issue trying to set up my zoom Business plan that does up to 10 Hosts, but I am getting the following error (Zoom webservice error: Invalid access token..).

What could be the issue, please?  I await your feedback.

Thank you.
Attachment 2021-02-11_11-30-32.jpg
In reply to Eno Otuokon

by Dr. Nellie Deutsch -
Did you add the 10 pro users under your ZOOM account? I would ask ZOOM support. They will point you in the right direction. Maybe, 10 pro is not enough for such an account. I think it's cheaper to have an edu account. You can have a live chat with them directly from your pro account. 

by Eno Otuokon -
Hello Dr. Nellie Deutsch,
I have sorted it out by integrating the Zoom LTI app using External Tool activity. It works well. I will share the link with you.

by Indra Abdurojak -
Hai Dr. Nellie..

I have problem for my zoom plugins with this error. 
zoom connection timed out

Moodle has installed on kubernetes cloud server using moodlehq latest version.
Otherwise on my dedicated server there is no problem like this.
zoom from moodle dedicated server

Hope you know how i can fix it.

Regards,

Indra.