Blank screen when opening a SCORM in custom app

Blank screen when opening a SCORM in custom app

by Antonio Ortiz -
Number of replies: 3

Hi Guys,

I have managed to customize the logo and some Moodle mobile icons, I follow the steps described in the document "Setting up your development environment for Moodle Mobile 2", the application works correctly on Android, but in iOS when i trying to access a Scorm the screen remains white after downloading, attached the Xcode screen where the error is seen. 

What am I doing wrong? 

Thank you

Attachment Captura de Pantalla 2020-05-15 a la(s) 2.16.48 p. m..png
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Antonio Ortiz

Re: Blank screen when opening a SCORM in custom app

by Dani Palou -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
Hi Antonio,

I moved your question to a new discussion.

Can you please share here the full error log that appears in the Xcode console? To see the complete error message. The Xcode console appears at the bottom, is the pane that contains "terminating with uncaught exception of type NSException".

Cheers,
Dani
In reply to Antonio Ortiz

by David Colliquet -

Hello Antonio,

We had a Moodle Partner company to customize our branded app, but the iOS release they gave us in July had the same bug (works for Android whereas for iOS, SCORM package do not open and a blank screen remains).

In between, the developers told me that it was due to the Moodle App version and they try to correct it, but are struggling with connection problems.

Did you manage to solve this problem in-between? Any hint would be useful, because our iOS app is still not working, and all our courses run on Scorm standard!

Thank you

Regards

David

In reply to David Colliquet

by Josh Willcock -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Plugin developers
Hey David,

Sorry to drag up a rather old post, but I was wondering did you ever resolve this issue? We're having similar issues and cannot figure out any debugging options to identify what the cause could be?