Quiz question grades carrying over through attempts

Quiz question grades carrying over through attempts

by Andrew Rowland -
Number of replies: 3

Hello,

I think this might be a long shot, but is there any way that grades for manually graded quiz questions can carry over between attempts? We currently have all of our quizzes set to multiple attempts and having each attempt build on the last, however in the later attempts, any questions that need manual grading don't have the grade carried over. This means we have to manually copy the existing grade and feedback over from the previous attempt. 

If there was any way this could happen automatically that would be fantastic, but I can't find if it's possible or how to do it. 

We're currently using 3.6.4 (Build 20190519), but will likely update 3.9 is released. 

Thanks,

Andrew

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Andrew Rowland

Re: Quiz question grades carrying over through attempts

by Jack Murray -
Hi Andrew, I am dealing with the same issue. Did you find any solutions to this through another channel? (I can see you haven't got any replies here yet.)

Jack
In reply to Andrew Rowland

by Jack Murray -
Hi Andrew, it doesn't seem to be possible at the moment, but hopefully it will be in the future (see here: https://tracker.moodle.org/browse/MDL-49133).
In reply to Jack Murray

by Andrew Rowland -
Ah, dang. I haven't found any other solution for this either, so also hoping on that fix (although with most of the discussion being from 2015 I'm not holding my breath).