I took screen shots of the failed one...and the successful one (I actually had two that worked and two that did not--I just don't know why).
And while it says on this, the failed one, that I didn't Edit the Assessment Form, I did...because my students all did the review with the Assessment Form, and I even trolled them while they were doing it, leaving my own comments here and there.
The only thing that was still viewable was the Overall Assessment part of it.
Three SS are attached...the overview, the allocations with their grades to each other, and the page where the assessment should have been.
Thanks so much.