How do I get all my flash output files to work together?

How do I get all my flash output files to work together?

by Layne Barnum -
Number of replies: 1

I hope this question is not too shallow.  I have tried to research it but fall short of finding an answer. 

I am using Camtasia to produce a Flash (.swf) file named Intro.  It produces these files:

Intro.html; Intro.swf; Intro_config.xml; Intro_controller.swf; Intro_nofp_bg.gif; Intro_preload.swf; mult_choice2.swf; summary_page2

I have been successful in loading to the server Intro.swf and having it play from within Moodle.  However, it does not have the Flash window controls and all the other add-ins like the quiz and preloader files. 

How do I combine or upload all these to make it play like I built it?

Thanks in advance... 

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Layne Barnum

Re: How do I get all my flash output files to work together?

by Layne Barnum -

The question was apparently too shallow as seen by the lack of any response.  However, I did not give up trying and I figured it out. In case anyone else has this problem, here is what I did. 

I uploaded all the created Camtasia files to the server via my ftp to its intended folder destination within Moodle (uploads folder) (***this avoids the uploading size restriction issue within Moodle and PHP***).  

I then added a resource "Link to a file/website."  Next, I entered the html file that was created by Camtasia and it worked.  I guess the Camtasia folks wanted to make it easy.  I did not realize that the html file contained all the pointers to the other files and that they would retain their correct relationships once they were moved around from location to location. (i.e my computer to the server)

Anyway, I am not a programmer type - but more a plug-in-play capable person.  So far Moodle has been great!  

I hope this is helpful to someone else if they encounter the same questions.