student quiz results do not save

student quiz results do not save

by Corinne Girot -
Number of replies: 6

Hi,

I have a problem with the quiz activity (only this activity and not for a long time): the students can take the quiz but there is no tracing in the notebook, in the completion of activity, nor of visibility for the teacher! this problem affects all courses and all students. The role has not been changed. Teachers can no longer correct the essay question type… do you have an idea ?
Thanks!

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Corinne Girot

Re: student quiz results do not save

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
They key word in the first screen-grab is previsualisaiton - that is Preview. Previews are not real attempts. Students should never be given the mod/quiz:preview capability. Check the Permission overrides.
Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Tim Hunt

by Corinne Girot -

Thank you very much for your answer!

The student role is that of origin. For quizzes I have the permissions:

student

In reply to Tim Hunt

by Corinne Girot -
This is what I find for "system permissions" for a student (for all) and for "role definition" for quiz activities. can you tell me if this difference is "normal"?

Thank

by Corinne Girot -

My students appear as "authenticated user" ... is this normal?

by François Lizotte -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers

It’s the default role in the system. Every user logging in your Moodle is an authenticated user. Check if the authenticated user has the quiz preview permission.