How to add custom css file on moodle server

How to add custom css file on moodle server

by Deepanshi Gupta -
Number of replies: 3

Hi, I am new to Moodle. I don't know how to work on it. I want to change colour theme of my moodle app.So, Please let me know where can I add my custom css file as I am adding it on GitHub and adding that URL as mobileCSSURL but it is not working. Please help.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Deepanshi Gupta

Re: How to add custom css file on moodle server

by Noel De Martin -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

Hi there,

In order to have a custom theme your site needs an active subscription with a Premium plan, if you don't have one that's the reason why it isn't working. You can learn more about plans here: apps.moodle.com.

In reply to Noel De Martin

by Deepanshi Gupta -
Hi, I want to change colour of toolbar and menu items. Do I need a active subscription with a premium plan for the same.
In reply to Deepanshi Gupta

by Noel De Martin -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

Yes, that is something that you can customize with a remote css theme but it's only available in Premium plans. You can read more about that here.