Return unenrolled user

Return unenrolled user

by Asko Pesola -
Number of replies: 2

I am admin in Moodle where we have about 60 teachers teaching in several different courses. We had to start to use Moodle instead of live class teaching because of covid-19. I am not very confident that all the teachers really know what they are doing with Moodle even after teaching them couple weeks every day.

So my question, I am pretty sure that at some point I will face the situation that teacher has accidentally unenrolled user out from the course and I should find way to enrol student back with all his work he has done in the course. Is this possible to do? Can I just go to database and manipulate some tables and this way get user back to the course without him loosing any of his assignments or other works and grades?

Edit. Oh, I didn't see that this was for enrolment plugins and not enrolment generally, so my question is in the wrong category. If moderator could please move this question under right category..

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Asko Pesola

Vs: Return unenrolled user

by Asko Pesola -
I was right when I said that I am not confident that teachers really know what they are doing. Now I heard that some of the teachers have unenrolled themselves out from their own courses, can you believe that! Is there easy way for me to check who created specific course and what courses teacher has created so that I could go all through all teachers and check if they are still in their own course? Of course I could just wait until they come to me to complain that they don't find their own course, but I don't know if I can trust even that. If there was way for me to easily find from the database if teacher is unenrolled from his own created course. Can I find this information somehow using cacherev column in mdl_course table?

Have they lost some of their own material because of this unenrolling? Should I try to return Moodle from backup instead of just adding teachers back into their courses?
In reply to Asko Pesola

Vs: Return unenrolled user

by Asko Pesola -
Does anyone have answers to my questions in these two messages?