Unknown exception related to local files (File does not exist)

Re: Unknown exception related to local files (File does not exist)

by Mark Nelson -
Number of replies: 7
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
Unfortunately I was unable to replicate it. I created a template with an image, then loaded it into a course and it appear where expected and I could via the PDF.
In reply to Mark Nelson

by James Thomas -

Well, it's now mid August, and this problem persists.

I am pasting some HTML from a Block in one course to a Block in another. It works perfectly in the source block but gives this error message when saving the new block. 

Even when I paste the HTML code into an external HTML editor, the whole page appears as it ought.

I'm not sure now if I should attempt to recreate the HTML block or wait for this to be fixed. 

In reply to James Thomas

by Mark Nelson -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

I am not sure why we are discussing blocks here but I have created https://github.com/mdjnelson/moodle-mod_customcert/issues/369.

Remember - I work on this in my spare time. I do not get paid. I no longer work at Moodle HQ. Things take time when you are one single person and there are one hundred people requesting help/bug fixes/new features. If you could provide a patch that would be awesome.

In reply to Mark Nelson

by James Thomas -
Thanks very much Mark. I didn't know you were a volunteer.

The reason I mentioned Blocks was because the error that is the title of the thread of this discussion happened when I was trying to copy the HTML code of a HTML block in one course into another. That's all.

Thanks again.
In reply to James Thomas

by Mark Nelson -
That sounds unrelated to the custom certificate, no?
In reply to Mark Nelson

by Hugues AGO -
Thx for all Mark, may be it's a problem of CHMOD ?
In reply to Mark Nelson

by Daniel Agn -

Perhaps the problem only arises when there is more than one certificate?
I have the same problem in two servers. I can't change the template, only the default.

In reply to Daniel Agn

by Daniel Agn -

No, i was wrong. It's not problem for one or two templates. I have isolated at least one reason for error. If you add a background image to the template without specifying the image, it will not allow uploading to a course instance.