Authorising a Google App

Authorising a Google App

by Jon Witts -
Number of replies: 0
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Hi there,

I am trying to get my Google project app authorised so that it can be used for the document conversion correctly as I think that until it is authorised by Google they will not allow full access to the drive api scopes needed for document conversion...

I have gone through the hoops of submitting the project to Google for authorisation and I have just got this email back:

Thanks for your patience while we reviewed your project.

To continue with the verification process, you need to create and provide a link to a YouTube video that shows how you’ll use the data you access using OAuth scopes. The demo video should detail, in English:

How to log into your project (ensuring that the URL bar with the client ID is clearly visible)

How to request an OAuth token (OAuth Consent Screen/Permissions Page)

How your project's functionality utilizes the requested scopes:

https://www.googleapis.com/auth/drive

You don’t need to be personally visible in the demo or narrate the video. Demonstrating the process from the keyboard/screen view is fine.

Reply to this email with the link to the video. You can find more information in the OAuth Application Verification FAQ. To make sure your messages are not missed, reply directly to this email to continue the verification process. Any new emails sent to api-oauth-dev-verification@google.com will not be received by our team.

Has anyone seen a request like this from Google before, and if so do they have any pointers on what I need to record in our Moodle to get our project authorised?

Thanks,

Jon

Average of ratings: -