When doing the second (third, forth...) attempt, the students want only to correct the wrong answers and not to start over again!

When doing the second (third, forth...) attempt, the students want only to correct the wrong answers and not to start over again!

by Ahmad Amer -
Number of replies: 2

Salam Alykom,

I use moodle quizzes for practice and not for exams with unlimited attempts

How can this be achieved?

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Ahmad Amer

Re: When doing the second (third, forth...) attempt, the students want only to correct the wrong answers and not to start over again!

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Use "Each attempt builds on the last" in - see Question behaviour in Quiz settings
Average of ratings:Useful (2)
In reply to Mary Cooch

Re: When doing the second (third, forth...) attempt, the students want only to correct the wrong answers and not to start over again!

by Ahmad Amer -

Thank you Mary. I already have hundreds of quizzes. Should I do it one by one or is there a way to change all quizzes (and future quizzes) at once?