When doing the second (third, forth...) attempt, the students want only to correct the wrong answers and not to start over again!

When doing the second (third, forth...) attempt, the students want only to correct the wrong answers and not to start over again!

Ahmad Amer -
Atsakymų skaičius: 2

Salam Alykom,

I use moodle quizzes for practice and not for exams with unlimited attempts

How can this be achieved?

Įvertinimų vidurkis: -
Atsakymas į Ahmad Amer

Re: When doing the second (third, forth...) attempt, the students want only to correct the wrong answers and not to start over again!

Mary Cooch -
Documentation writers paveikslėlis Moodle HQ paveikslėlis Particularly helpful Moodlers paveikslėlis Testers paveikslėlis Translators paveikslėlis
Use "Each attempt builds on the last" in - see Question behaviour in Quiz settings
Atsakymas į Mary Cooch

Re: When doing the second (third, forth...) attempt, the students want only to correct the wrong answers and not to start over again!

Ahmad Amer -

Thank you Mary. I already have hundreds of quizzes. Should I do it one by one or is there a way to change all quizzes (and future quizzes) at once?