When doing the second (third, forth...) attempt, the students want only to correct the wrong answers and not to start over again!

When doing the second (third, forth...) attempt, the students want only to correct the wrong answers and not to start over again!

על ידי Ahmad Amer בתאריך
מספר תגובות: 2

Salam Alykom,

I use moodle quizzes for practice and not for exams with unlimited attempts

How can this be achieved?

ממוצע דרוגים: -
בתגובה ל: Ahmad Amer

Re: When doing the second (third, forth...) attempt, the students want only to correct the wrong answers and not to start over again!

על ידי Mary Cooch בתאריך
תמונה של Documentation writers תמונה של Moodle HQ תמונה של Particularly helpful Moodlers תמונה של Testers תמונה של Translators
Use "Each attempt builds on the last" in - see Question behaviour in Quiz settings
בתגובה ל: Mary Cooch

Re: When doing the second (third, forth...) attempt, the students want only to correct the wrong answers and not to start over again!

על ידי Ahmad Amer בתאריך

Thank you Mary. I already have hundreds of quizzes. Should I do it one by one or is there a way to change all quizzes (and future quizzes) at once?