Basic Queries - Horizontal, Blank Option...

Basic Queries - Horizontal, Blank Option...

- Mark Mcnulty の投稿
返信数: 2

Hi...

Would really appreciate any tips on some issues with a choice I'm trying to make for my 'lockdown' school in the UK.

My issues are shown on attached screenshot:

1. The display mode is set to horizontal - but my options display vertically
  2. I have an additional 'blank' option - even though Option 4 is definitely unused
  3. I would really like to hide this automated message about when results will be displayed

Many thanks in advance for any help - I'd really like to get this format to work as a regular bit of fun for our students.

Mark

Choice screenshot

Mark Mcnulty への返信

Re: Basic Queries - Horizontal, Blank Option...

- Mary Cooch の投稿
画像 Documentation writers 画像 Moodle HQ 画像 Particularly helpful Moodlers 画像 Testers 画像 Translators

Hello Mark. 

(1)Do you know which version of Moodle you have? There was a problem when the horizontal display didn't display horizontally but it was fixed a while ago. 

(2) I would go back into editing the choice and select and delete the blank space in option 4 just in case there is anything hidden. However I am also curious as to why you have bullet points next to your choice options - that is not the case for Choices in the standard Moodle theme.

(3) I don't know how to get rid of the message, sorry, although individuals can click on it to remove it. Is that the case with yours? I am wondering if the bullet points are due to a non-standard theme?