I am doing an evaluation of various LMS solutions for a client. They need an LMS that is fully functional in English, French, Portuguese, and Arabic.
I need to know to what extent Moodle is usable in Arabic. I saw that 72% of Moodle has been translated into an Arabic language pack, but what does this mean? How much of Moodle will a user be unable to use because of that remaining 28% that is not available?
Also, on language packs, will a separate deployment be required for every language pack? Or will users be able to simply select their language and see a different language version of the deployment?
Are language packs available in Moodle Cloud?