H5p rating problem

H5p rating problem

by CluBBerG Web -
Number of replies: 3

Hello, I have a problem using h5p. I began to study the activity of Interactive Content - H5P, where I encountered the problem of displaying ratings in the rating log. At the same time, my grades were displayed (Teacher), but when I completed the tasks under the student, unfortunately I can’t see the results. I don’t know how to solve this, did anyone come across this? After all, this is a cool thing, it gives such interactive features, and that's how this situation cuts everything!

Average of ratings: -
In reply to CluBBerG Web

Re: H5p rating problem

by Joseph Rézeau -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Hi!
Not enough information provided:
- Which H5P activity did you use? (there are many)
- Were you logged in as teacher with student role or as a real student?
In reply to Joseph Rézeau

by CluBBerG Web -
I use Drag and Drop and Image Sequencing. Yes, I created a separate verification account and added it to the course. Also, I create everything on h5p.org, and then upload it to my own.

Maybe the problem with setting rights? I would very much like to solve this problem and create a unique experience for students.😏
In reply to CluBBerG Web

by CluBBerG Web -
Please tell me where to look for the problem? I really want to use this. And another problem is that when once got an estimate, you can reload the page and go through again.