Email confirmation has no header or footer

Email confirmation has no header or footer

by Natalia Ezeiza -
Number of replies: 3

Hello to all.

When an user completes the registration form, and click "Create new account" the site sends you to /login/signup.php that is a white web page without my theme header or footer, only a white box that says "an email have been sent to...."

Later, when your have the email, and click to confirm the registration, it goes to /login/confirm.php that is also a white page without header, nav menu or footer.

Why is it like this? and how can I add the header, navbar and footer?

Is it a problema with my theme (enlightlite) or is something the default moodle does with any theme?

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Natalia Ezeiza

Re: Email confirmation has no header or footer

by Howard Miller -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
If you change your theme to Boost and try it again, what happens?
In reply to Howard Miller

by Natalia Ezeiza -
aparently its a problem with the theme (enlightlite) because with Boost the page shows the header, menu, logo and footer, and the message in the middle.

also, the theme creator has a "demo", and the demo page has the same problem when you register a new user (http://moodle.lmsace.com)
Attachment registro 1.png
Attachment registro 2.png
In reply to Natalia Ezeiza

by Howard Miller -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
Ok - I'm going to move this to the Themes forum...