Can one account be given to two students to answer different quizzes at the same time?

Can one account be given to two students to answer different quizzes at the same time?

by Ahmad Amer -
Number of replies: 5

Salam Alykom,

Can they login at the same time?

Thanks 

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Ahmad Amer

Re: Can one account be given to two students to answer different quizzes at the same time?

by Dominique Bauer -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

Hello Salam,

Yes.

Yes.

In reply to Dominique Bauer

Re: Can one account be given to two students to answer different quizzes at the same time?

by Ahmad Amer -

Thanks indeed.

Does the following mean that the two users are doing the same quiz?!

In reply to Ahmad Amer

by Matthias Giger -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers
Just press "Cancel" and it should work.
In reply to Ahmad Amer

by Dominique Bauer -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

Hello Ahmad,

Two students can login to the same account at the same time. They can do different quizzes, the same quizzes at different times, but they should not do the same quiz at the same time.

I'm not sure what you want to do and why. Wouldn't it be much easier to provide each student with their own account?

In reply to Dominique Bauer

by Ahmad Amer -

My Moodle site is free. I am trying to have up to 50 accounts that can be used by 100 hundred users or more. I am doing this to have Moodle (MoodleCloud) for free. It's free for 50 users!! I am a teacher in a school in Palestine