Fatal error: filterlib.php. Please help

Fatal error: filterlib.php. Please help

by Đinh Lư Giang -
Number of replies: 2
Hi
I got this message:

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /home/evietnam/public_html/courses/lib/filterlib.php on line 187

And the frontgape is not fully loaded.
Do you know what it is?
Thanks
Giang
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Đinh Lư Giang

Re: Fatal error: filterlib.php. Please help

by Eloy Lafuente (stronk7) -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
Hi Dinh,

what Moodle version were you running? What was the active language when the error happens?

It seems that filters are slowing your site too much. You can try to disable some of them (although 30 seconds is really a lot).

Ciao smile
In reply to Eloy Lafuente (stronk7)

Re: Fatal error: filterlib.php. Please help

by Đinh Lư Giang -
Hi,

The active language was the default "en".

My site has a lot of things: 10 courses with sounds, flashes, 6 online glossaries with 3000 words each. 6000 quizzes. Most of the contents (including quisses are translated into 5 languages (three asain languages) using multi lang-filter.

So, I deleted used modules, reduce numbers of blocks. Turn off Japanese version. Also, I asked my server to increase memory limit up to 16M. Then I turn off all filters and turn on again only auto-link and multilingual.

And It finally works again.

Thanks for your reply, Eloy Lafuente. Now, I'm very careful not putting too many things in the same pages. smile

Regards,
Dinh Lu Giang