BBB whiteboard and default screen not appearing

BBB whiteboard and default screen not appearing

by Raheel Shehzad Robson -
Number of replies: 7
Hi, I am done with setting up bbb server. But whiteboard and default screen is not appearing. even when i upload a file, it does not show any file in slide
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Raheel Shehzad Robson

Re: BBB whiteboard and default screen not appearing

by Anthony Mavaro -

Having this same issue. Created a test session and the test server does not have any of the interactive whiteboard features.

by Anthony Mavaro -
Just figured this out....click on the hand on the sidebar menu to the right, and an additional set of features will pop open with the available whiteboard and text capabilities.

Hope this helps!

Thanks,

Anthony M.
--
In reply to Anthony Mavaro

Oh, excuse me. I do not know how did i miss your reply. 
Anyhow, my screen of white board is not appearing.  so, can not access the sidebar to the right for the tools to manipulate the screen.

by Sharon Gan -

Brainstorming here... If you click on the plus icon in the bottom right, and select Upload Presentation, do you see a default file in there? That's what provides the default welcome and additional white screens. 

In reply to Sharon Gan

Thank you for reply. If I upload the file, it does not display that. It has to do something with configuration of BBB that I have set up. I am trying to troubleshoot.

by Jesus Federico -
Picture of Plugin developers
Depending of the version of BBB you have, it may be just that the presentation is taking too much time to process. Do you see the indication somewhere that the file is being processed? Have you tried with a small file?

Although If I understand clearly you have already figured out that the issue is the processing due a setting in your BBB server. If that is the case, and since it would not be related to the plugin or Moodle, I would recommend you to post your question to the BigBlueButton mailing list (https://groups.google.com/g/bigbluebutton-setup). It may even be a bug that the developers paroling that forum would be able to catch.

But if It may be
In reply to Jesus Federico

Thank you for the reply.
Yes, I have posted in bbb group. Had to go through alot of checks but could not resolve it till now. But yes. It is not plugin issue so I will close this.