Quiz Name does not appear in the quiz page

Quiz Name does not appear in the quiz page

by Mohamed Haseem -
Number of replies: 2

Hi, I am a moodle course creator and I found some Issues with moodle quiz, please someone help me on this issue
Quiz Name does not appear in the quiz page in mobile device
I have developed a quiz like this

and the students want to see the quiz name to do the quiz. and we managed to get the quiz name in site navigation see the following image 

But unfortunately, site navigation is not showing on mobile phones. so we need a solution for this issue.
the above quiz is somehow ok because this is a multiple-choice quiz so the students will manage to know what should the do, but sometimes we are using missing word quiz so we have to tell the students about the quiz name. please see below image to know that issue correctly 

The quiz appears like the above picture on the mobile phone so the students don't know what to do with this quiz the quiz name for this quiz is "Make each sentence negative in the present continuous tense" and I asked my client as may I use quiz name inside all the questions then we can find a solution for this issue. he replayed as since all questions have the same quiz name we should show as a heading in the quiz page. rather than showing in all questions. so please help me to find a solutions for this issue

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Mohamed Haseem

Re: Quiz Name does not appear in the quiz page

by Emma Richardson -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers
You can add a block of the text for the instructions. Add a "Description" question at the beginning...
Average of ratings: Useful (2)
In reply to Emma Richardson

Re: Quiz Name does not appear in the quiz page

by Mohamed Haseem -
Emma Richardson Thank you for your reply, now I got the solution. Thank you very much.