Mobile features: Custom language strings

Mobile features: Custom language strings

by Urs Hodel -
Number of replies: 5

We like to rename "Course overview" on the Mobile dashboard.

Do you know where we can find the complete list of string identifiers for Custom language strings in the "Mobile features"?

Mobile features: Custom language strings (/admin/settings.php?section=mobilefeatures&lang=en) says:
--- cat --

Words and phrases displayed in the app can be customised here. Enter each custom language string on a new line with format: string identifier, custom language string and language code, separated by pipe characters. For example:

mm.user.student|Learner|en
mm.user.student|Aprendiz|es

For a complete list of string identifiers, see the documentation.  
--- cat ---

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Urs Hodel

Re: Mobile features: Custom language strings

by Helen Foster -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hello,

Please see the section 'Custom language strings' in the Moodle app guide for admins for a link to the complete list of string identifiers.

In reply to Helen Foster

by Help GIS -
Hi, Could you please let me know if the following is ok. The changes doesn't reflect on my app.
core.courses.categories|Sessions|en
core.courses.frontpage|Home|en
In reply to Helen Foster

by Amanda Chan -
Hi, can you please tell me if there is a guide for Custom language strings for the Workplace app? I'm trying to customize something related to programs. Thank you!