Error during restore

Error during restore

by Russell Thomson -
Number of replies: 2

Moodle 3.8.2

During a restore I found the following error message:

Error: mdb->get_record() found more than one record!

• line 1599 of /lib/dml/moodle_database.php: call to debugging()
  • line 1487 of /backup/util/dbops/restore_dbops.class.php: call to moodle_database->get_record_sql()
  • line 1616 of /backup/util/dbops/restore_dbops.class.php: call to restore_dbops::precheck_user()
  • line 156 of /backup/util/helper/restore_prechecks_helper.class.php: call to restore_dbops::precheck_included_users()
  • line 420 of /backup/controller/restore_controller.class.php: call to restore_prechecks_helper::execute_prechecks()
  • line 992 of /backup/util/ui/restore_ui_stage.class.php: call to restore_controller->execute_precheck()
  • line 367 of /backup/util/ui/restore_ui.class.php: call to restore_ui_stage_process->process()
  • line 131 of /backup/restore.php: call to restore_ui->requires_substage()
It did NOT affect the restore process. Is this error likely to cause future problems or can I ignore it?

Thanks and regards

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Russell Thomson

Re: Error during restore

by Ken Task -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers

Was the backup a no user backup or did it include users?

Did the backup come straight from your corrupted .com site?

As far as worry about it ... once you manage to rebuild your .es site, there should be no need to restore *any* backup you have from .com site.  Matter of fact, so you don't get confused, good idea to delete any backup you have from .com site to avoid future confusion.

'SoS', Ken

In reply to Ken Task

Re: Error during restore

by Russell Thomson -
The backup was made in .es ENGLISH where everything has been reentered manually and restored to DEV. I was just checking as I intend to create Unit backups to store on an external HD in case something happens in the future. I don't backup or restore from .com. I copy the quizzes and resources from .com and clean them with the Word button in quizzes and Pure Text. I didn't change any of the ticks in the backup; I left the defaults, so yes it included uses. There are no uses in the course I backed up.