How to get attendees of the webconference with additional data from moodle DB

How to get attendees of the webconference with additional data from moodle DB

by Zoya Novikova -
Number of replies: 0

Hi everyone! I'm trying to solve such an issue: i need to make a list of attendees of the conference with some information about the user from moodle: phone, email, city, department. It seems to me, that i can modify bbb-events script to add external_id field from events.xml to result file. Next I have to take users from Moddle db by these external_ids and create a new list with complete data, as i need (maybe need to move file to moodle, or request users with web-service from script in bbb server?). 

Other approach is to add that information to META strings before the conference and parse only events.xml after the publishing. The amount of users is big, about 500-1000. 

What do you think about  approaches? Also I wanted to know how to add this file to files from presentation. Maybe i can move that file to some "publish" directory in bbb server, so it will be treated as additional file for presentation and will be available from list of files of playback in Moodle (I can add some functionality to bigbluebuttonbn plugin if needed)?

Will be appresiate for any help!

Average of ratings: -