Feedback activity not working

Feedback activity not working

Nikki Macfarlane -
Atsakymų skaičius: 2

I have a final course evaluation created with the Feedback activity. It works fine on a laptop but on the mobile app it does not. When a student submits the answers to the feedback questions it just redisplays the questions again and they cannot submit them. I noted that this problem was experienced by others last year but never saw any solutions. Does anyone know a fix for this or something in my settings that may be wrong? I am using Moodle 3.4 which appears to support this activity on the app.

Įvertinimų vidurkis: -
Atsakymas į Nikki Macfarlane

Re: Feedback activity not working

Ismael Méndez -
Hi Nikki, can you fix this issue? if you did it, can you share de answer please?
I have de same problem when use the multiple options questions in 3.5 version
Regards
Atsakymas į Ismael Méndez

Re: Feedback activity not working

Dani Palou -
Core developers paveikslėlis Moodle HQ paveikslėlis Particularly helpful Moodlers paveikslėlis Peer reviewers paveikslėlis Plugin developers paveikslėlis
Hi,

sorry for the late response. Can you please send a backup of the feedback activity without user data to mobile@moodle.com so we can try to reproduce the problem?

Please include a link to this forum discussion in the email so we can tell where it came from besišypsantis

Cheers,
Dani