Moodle App plans

Moodle App plans

di Giuseppe Santo -
Numero di risposte: 1

Buongiorno,

chiedo a chi è meglio  informato di me sull'argomento in oggetto, visto che forse non ho compreso bene.

Mi è arrivata una email da MoodleCloud (ho piano free), relativa all'iscrizione della mia piattaforma al nuovo portale Moodle apps (uno stralcio della email è rimesso sotto.

Da quello che ho capito l'iscrizione o meno riguarderebbe soltanto le modalità di utilizzo dell'app moodle (ufficiale e non) in ambito mobile.

Io vorrei capire: nel caso non fossi interessato all'utlizzo via app, ma soltanto via pc, posso fare a meno di aderire, oppure cambia qualcosa anche sull'abbonamento free non mobile (max utenti, spazio archivio etc) ?

Grazie a chi potrà rispondermi, non vorrei fare mosse errate.

Giuseppe S.

PS: Estratto mail ricevuta:

o all registered Moodle Administrators,

As you may know, we’re soon introducing the Moodle App Plans that will be available on April 2nd through our new Portal.

We encourage you to register your site on the Portal as soon as possible to enjoy the Moodle App to the fullest for free during the month of April (no restrictions applied). If you choose not to register your site, on April 2nd you will be assigned a Free plan with the new conditions.

Here’s an overview of the plans, and you can read more about them in this message from our Apps Product Manager.

How and when can I sign up for my plan?

During April, you’ll be able to subscribe your site to a Pro or Premium plan through the Portal. On May 1st, when our plans become effective, the subscription that you selected will be automatically implemented in your site, including:

• New expanded notifications with multimedia previews
  • More offline courses per device
  • More devices receiving notifications per site
  • More custom branding options

All users connecting to your site with our standard Moodle app will also receive the additional features automatically.

If you do not subscribe to a plan, your users will still be able to access your site with our Moodle App, with the following changes:

• Only 2 courses from each Moodle site can be saved offline per device
  • Only the first 50 devices will receive notifications from any particular Moodle site
  • Fewer custom branding options

Media dei voti:  -