Reporting Dashboard (Block)
What is it?The Reporting Dashboard provides you with two different ways to build reports, using the Report Wizard or SQL queries. It integrates with the ELBP and Grade Tracker blocks to provide a better experience and extra features, such as student lists and combined reporting.
What features does it have?
ELBP / Grade Tracker
- Student lists - All Students, Mentees, Additional Support, Course Lists
- Mass Actions - Send messages or add ELBP comments to multiple students at once
- Manager Dashboard - View any student or course list, with key stats such as Number of Targets, Number of Tutorials, etc...
- SQL Reporting - Write your own SQL reports to query anything in the Moodle database or external database (provided by ELBP MIS connection)
- Reporting Wizard - Choose from pre-defined elements to report on various aspects of the ELBP and Grade Tracker and drill down into categories, courses and students
- Export - Export any report to Excel
- Report Scheduling - Schedule reports to run at specific times and email the results to users
What versions of Moodle does it support?
This plugin currently supports Moodle versions: 3.4-3.7
Can I see a demo of it?
How do I get it?
Please see the Downloads section on the Demo course.
Is there any documentation? And how do I report bugs/feature requests?
There is currently no documentation, however it should hopefully be fairly straightforward to use.
To report bugs or request features, please use the Issue Tracker.