How can I display one answer in one line and additional answers in new lines? (multiple choice, multiple answers)

How can I display one answer in one line and additional answers in new lines? (multiple choice, multiple answers)

by Hartmut Scherer -
Number of replies: 4

Hello,

I set up multiple choice multiple answers in a Feedback activity of Moodle 3.8 with the default setting of theme Boost. 

Then, I selected the first, third and fifth choice. When I look at the responses, the selected answers are displayed as continuous text like this:

In the setup, I tried out <br> at the end of each answer - failed. I enclosed each option with <p>...</p> and failed. 

How can I display one answer in one line and additional answers in new lines? 

With kind regards,

Hartmut

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Hartmut Scherer

Re: How can I display one answer in one line and additional answers in new lines? (multiple choice, multiple answers)

by Hartmut Scherer -
Am I the only one using multiple choice multiple answers in the Feedback module who observes that the responses are not listed vertically in Moodle 3.8?

Re: How can I display one answer in one line and additional answers in new lines? (multiple choice, multiple answers)

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Perhaps smile Just posting to say that I tested this and I agree with you. Perhaps you could search the tracker to see if anyone has reported it?

by Hartmut Scherer -
I created MDL-68319. Please vote for this issue. Thank you.
Average of ratings: Useful (2)

by Hartmut Scherer -
Only a few hours later I received a helpful comment from Ferran Recio about the tracker issue MDL-68319. If I leave out any HTML tags in the options, the answers are displayed correctly, i.e., an answer per line. This looks nice now. Thanks a lot, Ferran Recio.
Average of ratings: Useful (1)