I'm currently a student working on my MED in eLearning and have little to no experience with Moodle. I have a site I'm learning but have numerous questions from a project I have been asked to gather information and any input would be welcomed. Here are the questions I have been asked to answer comparing Blackboard, Canvas and Moodle. Moodle content is all I'm looking for as I research all the help documentations.
1. Does Moodle have social features that allow for peer-to-peer networking and if so what are they?
2. Is there a list of business programs that integrate today with Moodle?
3. What collaborative features are contained in Moodle?
4. Can users access Moodle a mobile device?
I found Windows and Android , nothing else...
5. What analytical features does moodle provide?
6. What reporting features does moodle provide?
7. What is the implementation timeline for a 1,250 users (one HS)?
8. What would cost to implement 1,250 users?
9. How often is moodle updated?
10. What modifications / enhancements have been made in the last 3 years?
11. What conversion assistance is provided?
12, Is Moodle Interface compliant with ADA Section 508? How so?
13. Does Moodle support screen readers?
14. Are there tools for the captioning of videos?
15. Does Moodle include announcements on the homepage?
16. Will Moodle send emails and will the email system integrate with other email systems?
17. Can a student upload an assignment with an audio or video file?
18. Can an instructor answer a student via an audio or video file?
19. Does Moodle have a built in assessment building tool?
20. Does Moodle have a built in survey tool?
21. If a student forgets a password, can Moodle have it reset? How?
22. Opinions about ease of navigation for the Student and instructor?