Problem with theme

Problem with theme

by Radek Sieradzki -
Number of replies: 3

Hello

I have a problem. I use moodla version 3.8 and every time I transfer new skin files to the server and choose it in the back office, I have something like the attached picture. I tried 3 skins and the effect is the same: / Maybe someone had a similar case and knows what I can do wrong.

I set the rights for the whole themes directory with subdirectories to 0777 and owner like the rest at 87700 1000. Still the same: / I even tried to upload the skin by the installer in the backoffice and then the same ..... it looks like styles did not load : /sad

Thank you in advance for your help.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Radek Sieradzki

Re: Problem with theme

by Gareth J Barnard -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers
You've got some iffy CSS somewhere and unlikely to be the theme. Look in the PHP error log on the server for any issues as the 'all' file that is created with all of the CSS and put in the 'cache' of the Moodledata folder is not being created because of the broken issue.
In reply to Gareth J Barnard

by sudvej sudvej -

I have the same problem. The log contains the following errors:

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /web/htdocs1/enrol/database/settings.php on line 89

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /web/htdocs1/enrol/paypal/settings.php on line 69

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /web/htdocs1/enrol/manual/settings.php on line 66

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /web/htdocs1/enrol/cohort/settings.php on line 39

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /web/htdocs1/enrol/mnet/settings.php on line 39

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /web/htdocs1/enrol/self/settings.php on line 82

Thank you for your help

In reply to Radek Sieradzki

by sudvej sudvej -
I have the same problem. The log contains the following errors:

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /web/htdocs1/enrol/database/settings.php on line 89

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /web/htdocs1/enrol/paypal/settings.php on line 69

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /web/htdocs1/enrol/manual/settings.php on line 66

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /web/htdocs1/enrol/cohort/settings.php on line 39

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /web/htdocs1/enrol/mnet/settings.php on line 39

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /web/htdocs1/enrol/self/settings.php on line 82

Thank you for your help