Can time be added to Moodle Lessons?

Can time be added to Moodle Lessons?

av Halim Asa -
Antall svar: 12

Greetings, I apologize for the inconvenience.

I am using the latest version of Moodle. I created 1 main category. I added 19 lessons under this category. I created 4 topics in each lesson.

now I want to create a scenario like this. The course (category) I opened will be an 8-hour course. I want to distribute this hour equally to 19 lessons. I want the 8-hour period to expire when the student completes all of the lessons.

And where can I see the reports of users who have expired or are missing this period.

Where can I see the completed courses and topics or the incomplete courses and topics.

Gjennomsnittlig vurdering: -
Som svar til Halim Asa

Re: Can time be added to Moodle Lessons?

av Halim Asa -
Does anyone have an idea on this subject? trist I still haven't resolved this problem. There is a thread in the forum and I can't see it?

Sorry if I asked a wrong section.
Som svar til Halim Asa

av Howard Miller -
Bilde av Core developers Bilde av Documentation writers Bilde av Particularly helpful Moodlers Bilde av Peer reviewers Bilde av Plugin developers
Som svar til Howard Miller

av Halim Asa -

Hi. Thank you very much for your answer.

I examined the subject you mentioned. However, this does not fully meet my need. I cannot leave a course open for a certain time because I add different people to this course at different times.

For example:

I have 3 classes, these will remain open all the time. Students have to end a lesson that will never be closed legally.

But I can always add a new student to this lesson. I add 5 people today. After 1 week, 15 people start to change the number of registered users.

Students

It must be 5 hours in course 1, this must be mandatory, that is, it will finish all the subjects in that course, but it must be completed in at least 5 hours. It can be 6 hours. But it can't be 4 hours this is forbidden

You must stay at least 10 hours in lesson 2. It could be 11 hours. But 9 hours cannot be forbidden.

Is there a place where I can see these times. I can even see it in bulk. Who can I see in lesson 1 as a list that has completed 5 hours of training?

and can he see this information on the student's page?

I can see it as a report. The student can see how many hours he has entered on his page.

Som svar til Halim Asa

av Howard Miller -
Bilde av Core developers Bilde av Documentation writers Bilde av Particularly helpful Moodlers Bilde av Peer reviewers Bilde av Plugin developers
There's no way to measure the time students spend in a course. It's not Moodle. It's just impossible. How do you know if they are reading material on a Moodle page or have walked away to watch football?

av Halim Asa -
In this link: https://moodle.org/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=330000
someone who has the same problem as me ...
I understand your concerns and warnings. However, the training service has been attended for x hours in my area. I need to show your article in a moodle with a report from the database
First of all thank you for your answer. However, this issue is about government demands. The trainings we offer regarding our work are checked with the username and password we give to government officials from time to time. They look at how many hours a trainee entered, how many hours did the trainee enter?

They can control them. Is there any possibility for this reason? I am seriously investigating this. and I have to find it, Actually the same issue has been turned into a plugin for the previous moodle version, you can see the link here, but for the old version, unfortunately for the new version trist
https://moodle.org/plugins/pluginversions.php?plugin=block_timestat
Som svar til Halim Asa

av Howard Miller -
Ask the students how long they spent... it will be just as accurate as trying to measure it.

Failing that, it's fully answered in that post you link to (and further posts that post links to)

av Halim Asa -
https://moodle.org/plugins/block_dedication

Hi, first of all thank you for your comments. But I did not fully understand that, I cannot ask the student how long he stayed in the course smiler this can be ridiculous.

Apart from that, on the subject, I solved my problem with the plugin I linked above. Thank you to everyone who helped. Now, I can measure the time it takes to participate instantly. Does it report this? I haven't understood this yet. But I will check.
Som svar til Halim Asa

av Howard Miller -
...until the students discover that they can complete the course simply by clicking something every so often.

av Halim Asa -
So is there another way to do this?
So, what kind of criteria should we put here so that we can really understand that you are reading that subject. Or can we understand that you are watching the video?
We add questions.
We define a period of time for them to solve the questions.
But they can find solutions by writing the questions here on the Internet.

If you have an idea about effective learning about it. If you can share, let me try to apply it to our moodle system. Because I want my students to really understand the subject. Because I share information about their rights (legal rights). The more they synthesize, accept and learn this information, the more they can learn to cope with everyday life.
Som svar til Halim Asa

av Howard Miller -
The usual way is to test their knowledge. Moodle has all sorts of activities to do that.