This week we've been working on:
- xAPI redesign, to make the skeleton more extendable in the future. Thanks Andrew for your contribution and Ferran for your hard work here (MDL-67734).
- Creating folders for organising the content and renaming existing content from the content bank (MDL-67787 and MDL-67790).
- Integration of the H5P editor (MDL-67814). The first version of the editor is almost ready to peer review. We're currently trying to figure out how to integrate H5P translations with Moodle system.
All the issues planned for Moodle 3.9 can be found on the H5P epic (MDL-67425).
The following issue has been integrated this week:
- MDL-67707: Create a new H5P activity. For now, it only lets teachers grade manually H5P activities. Integration with H5P automatic grading and reporting will be done in MDL-67788, once xAPI skeleton lands.
Apart from that, there are several interesting issues waiting for integration review that hopefully will also land soon:
- MDL-67786: Create a new 'contentbank' plugin type and a new H5P plugin in the content bank.
- MDL-67795: Delete content option in the content bank.
- MDL-68116: Prepare Moodle to be ready when h5p.org down completely so that only the author can see the test content
All the people around the world trying to make things slightly better and working hard against COVID-19. We are very grateful for their effort and involvement.