Moodle 3.6- Restore error "Trying to restore user XXXX from backup file will cause conflict"

Moodle 3.6- Restore error "Trying to restore user XXXX from backup file will cause conflict"

by Aarthi Ramesh -
Number of replies: 0

Hi!

We use Moodle 3.6 to host our SCORM content. I am trying to restore a SCORM from course AAA to course BBB with user data. The goal is to start tracking completions for this SCORM on course BBB. I do not want any of the user completion data to be lost for this SCORM for the users who completed it when it was hosted under course AAA. There are 6000 users in the system.

Both courses exist within the same implementation on 3.6 and on the same server.

Here is what I have done, so far- 

Users are added through LDAP sync. The cron runs every 24 hours.

For my purpose, I added the pre-created cohort which has all 6000 users in the new course BBB.

I returned to course AAA. The same 6000 users are enrolled in course AAA. I performed the course AAA backup for just the SCORM.

I then returned to course BBB and under the category, this course is hosted, I confirmed I have restore permissions as the Manager and Teacher.

I then performed a restore. I get the error message below every time, just for these 6 users. I went back and confirmed there are no duplicate records for these users. 

What am I missing?

Screenshot_RestoreErrorMessage

Average of ratings: -