Conflict between "booking in groups" setting and "Maximum number of sudents per slots"

Conflict between "booking in groups" setting and "Maximum number of sudents per slots"

by Eric Francoeur -
Number of replies: 0

Hi,

This might seem like a small problem, but it had me baffled for a while. I set up a scheduler for appointments with groups of students, thus using the "booking in groups" parameter. I created the slots, sent the invites. Students came back to me saying that they couldn't book a time slot (not enough place available in the slot, or something to that effect). It took me a while to realize that this is because of the default "maximum number of students per slot" parameter set at "1" by default in the slot creation parameters. So although one student makes the appointment, you need enough "space" in the slot to accomodate all of the students in the group. This is not intuitive (at least for me). A quick solution could be to add that information in the "max number of student per slot"" parameter help bubble, i,e, something to the effect that if you do group  bookings, this parameter should disabled the parameter, or set it to number of students in your biggest groups. Thanks! Best, Eric

Average of ratings: -