Error when I try to access the site administration after installing Wiris

Error when I try to access the site administration after installing Wiris

by Joel Jimenez Gracia -
Number of replies: 2

Im getting this error after I installed wiris on my Moodle 3.8.1 platform, I can't unistall the plug in because I have no access to the plugins without getting this error.
uncaught exception: join(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters (errno: 8192) in /home/u866394426/domains/pi-en-c.com/public_html/moodle/filter/wiris/integration/lib/php/Boot.class.php at line #834join(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters

in file: /home/u866394426/domains/pi-en-c.com/public_html/moodle/filter/wiris/integration/lib/php/Boot.class.php line 834
#0 [internal function]: _hx_error_handler(8192, 'join(): Passing...', '/home/u86639442...', 834, Array) #1 /home/u866394426/domains/pi-en-c.com/public_html/moodle/filter/wiris/integration/lib/php/Boot.class.php(834): join(Array, '.') #2 /home/u866394426/domains/pi-en-c.com/public_html/moodle/filter/wiris/integration/lib/php/Boot.class.php(853): _hx_build_paths('/home/u86639442...', Array, Array, NULL) #3 /home/u866394426/domains/pi-en-c.com/public_html/moodle/filter/wiris/integration/lib/com/wiris/system/CallWrapper.class.php(44): require_once('/home/u86639442...') #4 /home/u866394426/domains/pi-en-c.com/public_html/moodle/filter/wiris/classes/pluginwrapper.php(80): com_wiris_system_CallWrapper->init('/home/u86639442...') #5 /home/u866394426/domains/pi-en-c.com/public_html/moodle/filter/wiris/classes/pluginwrapper.php(54): filter_wiris_pluginwrapper->init() #6 /home/u866394426/domains/pi-en-c.com/public_html/moodle/filter/wiris/settings.php(35): filter_wiris_pluginwrapper->__construct() #7 /home/u866394426/domains/pi-en-c.com/public_html/moodle/lib/classes/plugininfo/filter.php(88): include('/home/u86639442...') #8 /home/u866394426/domains/pi-en-c.com/public_html/moodle/admin/settings/plugins.php(223): core\plugininfo\filter->load_settings(Object(admin_root), 'filtersettings', true) #9 /home/u866394426/domains/pi-en-c.com/public_html/moodle/lib/adminlib.php(8385): require('/home/u86639442...') #10 /home/u866394426/domains/pi-en-c.com/public_html/moodle/admin/search.php(26): admin_get_root() #11 {main}

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Joel Jimenez Gracia

Re: Error when I try to access the site administration after installing Wiris

by WIRIS team -
Picture of Plugin developers

Hello Joel,

It seems the source of the issue is that you have the last PHP version (7.4) and, neither Moodle nor us, are compatible with that version, still.
Please, see the link below for further information.

https://tracker.moodle.org/browse/MDL-66260

We are currently working on the upgrade so we can be compatible with PHP 7.4.
We will let you know as soon as the development is finished.

Thank you for your patience. We are very sorry for the inconvenience.

In reply to WIRIS team

Re: Error when I try to access the site administration after installing Wiris

by Julius Jay Daskeo -
i'm also having the same problem in moodle 3.5. now i cant access my site admin

Help ASAP.
how do i solve this.

uncaught exception: join(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters (errno: 8192) in /home/tognai/public_html/classroom/question/type/wq/quizzes/lib/php/Boot.class.php at line #834join(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in file: /home/tognai/public_html/classroom/question/type/wq/quizzes/lib/php/Boot.class.php line 834 #0 [internal function]: _hx_error_handler(8192, 'join(): Passing...', '/home/tognai/pu...', 834, Array) #1 /home/tognai/public_html/classroom/question/type/wq/quizzes/lib/php/Boot.class.php(834): join(Array, '.') #2 /home/tognai/public_html/classroom/question/type/wq/quizzes/lib/php/Boot.class.php(843): _hx_build_paths('/home/tognai/pu...', Array, Array, NULL) #3 /home/tognai/public_html/classroom/question/type/wq/quizzes/lib/php/Boot.class.php(843): _hx_build_paths('/home/tognai/pu...', Array, Array, NULL) #4 /home/tognai/public_html/classroom/question/type/wq/quizzes/lib/php/Boot.class.php(843): _hx_build_paths('/home/tognai/pu...', Array, Array, NULL) #5 /home/tognai/public_html/classroom/question/type/wq/quizzes/lib/php/Boot.class.php(843): _hx_build_paths('/home/tognai/pu...', Array, Array, NULL) #6 /home/tognai/public_html/classroom/question/type/wq/quizzes/lib/php/Boot.class.php(853): _hx_build_paths('/home/tognai/pu...', Array, Array, NULL) #7 /home/tognai/public_html/classroom/question/type/wq/quizzes/lib/com/wiris/system/CallWrapper.class.php(44): require_once('/home/tognai/pu...') #8 /home/tognai/public_html/classroom/question/type/wq/quizzes/quizzes.php(9): com_wiris_system_CallWrapper->init('/home/tognai/pu...') #9 /home/tognai/public_html/classroom/question/type/wq/config.php(19): require_once('/home/tognai/pu...') #10 /home/tognai/public_html/classroom/question/type/wq/questiontype.php(19): require_once('/home/tognai/pu...') #11 /home/tognai/public_html/classroom/question/engine/bank.php(100): include_once('/home/tognai/pu...') #12 /home/tognai/public_html/classroom/question/engine/bank.php(154): question_bank::get_qtype('wq') #13 /home/tognai/public_html/classroom/question/engine/bank.php(204): question_bank::get_all_qtypes() #14 /home/tognai/public_html/classroom/mod/studentquiz/locallib.php(911): question_bank::get_creatable_qtypes() #15 /home/tognai/public_html/classroom/mod/studentquiz/settings.php(103): mod_studentquiz_get_question_types() #16 /home/tognai/public_html/classroom/lib/classes/plugininfo/mod.php(89): include('/home/tognai/pu...') #17 /home/tognai/public_html/classroom/admin/settings/plugins.php(47): core\plugininfo\mod->load_settings(Object(admin_root), 'modsettings', true) #18 /home/tognai/public_html/classroom/lib/adminlib.php(8001): require('/home/tognai/pu...') #19 /home/tognai/public_html/classroom/admin/search.php(26): admin_get_root() #20 {main}