Stack Multi-Part Quiz

Stack Multi-Part Quiz

by Snowberry Project -
Number of replies: 4

Hi, I am using version Moodle 3.8

While creating my multi-part math question using the Stack plugin, I get the error as shown in the attached screenshot. I have created moodle math quizzes before but not multi-part using stack. 

I believe this is a Maxima string related issue. Maybe I need to either install Maxima? Or use a maxima syntax input? (for my answer, 25.00)

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Snowberry Project

Re: Stack Multi-Part Quiz

by Howard Miller -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
Moving to Quiz forum...
In reply to Howard Miller

by Dominique Bauer -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

It may be better to move this question to the Mathematics tools forum.

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Dominique Bauer

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
This has already been answered in the Maths tools forum.
In reply to Tim Hunt

by Dominique Bauer -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

Well... no. This has not "already" been answered in the Maths forum. Since you took no action to move the post to the correct forum, the OP had to double post, but he did it one full day "after" my post.

So, instead of posting another dubious comment, you could probably just have deleted this thread.