What counts as a MoodleCloud user?

What counts as a MoodleCloud user?

by Sarah NZPIF -
Number of replies: 6

I'm trying to understand the limitations of a MoodleCloud site that I've been asked to coordinate users for. 

We're on the 50 user plan. 

Presumably the two existing admins mean we can have 48 students.

I'm loathe to share logins and need access so that takes us down to 47 students?

When students complete the course and download their certificate can I suspend their user account and free up a space for another student?

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Sarah NZPIF

Re: What counts as a MoodleCloud user?

by Mathieu Petit-Clair -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of MoodleCloud team Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
Yes, that's exactly right. As you've explained, suspending account (or removing them completely) will free a "slot" for another user to come in.

Mathieu
Average of ratings: Useful (2)
In reply to Mathieu Petit-Clair

by Sarah NZPIF -
Hi Mathieu

We're now in a tricky situation. We've suspended 98 users but they're still taking up spaces on our license - turns out suspending them wasn't enough.

I can download their progress but is there a way to add them back in again later with automatic credits?

Attachment moodle1.png
In reply to Sarah NZPIF

by laura vazquez tavares -
Hi Sarah,
did you solve this issue? I'm interested in knowing exactly same as you. If I can suspend their user account and free up a space for another student.
Thanks
In reply to laura vazquez tavares

by Sarah NZPIF -

We've had to delete users - we take a copy of their completion report and save it in our CMS. 

Very disappointing that suspending wasn't enough.