Course Field and Date Range

Course Field and Date Range

by Rahul Kumar -
Number of replies: 5

Hello Community Member, 

I have tried to install the custom certificate on my totara solution but got error with database so I can't test the new element Date Range and Course Field.

We would like to get the course time or credit hours on the certificate , so it can be possible, if I add a course custom field as text input and it will pick up in the course field element in the custom certificate template as it does with user field.

I also look for moodle documentation of Custom Certificate but could not find information about new element.

Thanking you 

Regards

Kumar

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Rahul Kumar

Re: Course Field and Date Range

by Rahul Kumar -

Please any one can reply on my question.

Thanks 

Rahul

In reply to Rahul Kumar

by Mark Nelson -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
I have not used Totara before, sorry. You may need to get help from your Totara partner. Also, a database error is quite ambigious. Do you know what it was exactly?
In reply to Mark Nelson

by Rahul Kumar -
Yes it was in error writing into database. We have report to the our development team.
But please can you tell me course field element can pick up course custom field from moodle course.
because we would like to get the course duration on certificate.
In reply to Rahul Kumar

by Rahul Kumar -

Hi Mark, 

Please can you advise me on my question.

We would like to print the course duration on certificate and can it be possible with new element called course field would pick up the course custom field like it does for user profile field in custom certificate.

I am getting the same error https://moodle.org/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=361333 but I have only standard totara theme called basis.

Regard

Rahul