Completion Scheduler

Completion Scheduler

by Noortje Engels -
Number of replies: 3

Hi,

I want to use scheduler to restrict acces to the rest of the course. So I want to hide sections until people are subscribed to one of the slots.
The only thing I can change in the settings is that the students must receive a grade for completing the activity, but that doesn't work.

I also thought about restricting acces (f.e certification, evaluationform) until someone has attended to the meeting, but there is no possibility I can think of. 

Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks!

Kind regards, Noortje

Average of ratings: Useful (2)
In reply to Noortje Engels

Re: Completion Scheduler

by Beatriz Rojo -
Hi Noortje,
I'd also need in the completion requirements the possibility "Student needs to register for a slot" to display further content of a course. I have not found any discussion about it. Is this feature in the roadmap? Was it considered but then discarded?
Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Beatriz Rojo

by Noortje Engels -
Hi Beatrix,

It sounds like a very logical need. But it hasn't been added yet. I can see one big discussion forum where the plugin maker has reacted to the question. The "issue" is also added to the offical Moodle Tracker (https://tracker.moodle.org/browse/CONTRIB-4958) , but hasn't been added to the plugin.
It looks like the developer has no intention.

Kind regards.
Noortje
Average of ratings: Useful (2)
In reply to Noortje Engels

by Edwin Jeffords -
I totally agree. The only option we have to accomplish this is to allow the student to mark this activity as complete. That opens up a whole other set of problems by activating that for completion criteria. I do hope it is added to the next release.
Average of ratings: Useful (1)