more and more we come to a running system.
Embarrassing enough one blank page was due to an individual change in the code...
On the other hand Moodle is stable and upgradable...
Best thanks to Ken Task
Now our cronjob runs endlessly... and there are two parts in the messages of the cronjob, which are bid questionable
setting controller status to 800
PHP Warning: filetype(): Lstat failed for /data2/moodle/temp/backup//info_from_mbz_1582816764_FbpI in //PRODUCTION/lib/moodlelib.php on line 6796
++ Did you remember to make the first column something unique in your call to get_records? Duplicate value 'videoeasy' found in column 'filter'. ++
* line 1254 of /lib/dml/mysql
i_native_moodle_database.php: call to debugging()
* line 1400 of /lib/dml/moodle_database.php: call to mysqli_native_moodle_database->get_records_sql()
* line 1351 of /lib/dml/moodle_database.php: call to moodle_database->get_records_select()
* line 953 of /lib/filterlib.php: call to moodle_database->get_records()
* line 732 of /backup/moodle2/backup_stepslib.php: call to filter_get_all_local_settings()
* line 88 of /backup/util/plan/backup_structure_step.class.php: call to backup_filters_structure_step->define_structure()
* line 181 of /backup/util/plan/base_task.class.php: call to backup_structure_step->execute()
* line 178 of /backup/util/plan/base_plan.class.php: call to base_task->execute()
* line 119 of /backup/util/plan/backup_plan.class.php: call to base_plan->execute()
* line 322 of /backup/controller/backup_controller.class.php: call to backup_plan->execute()
* line 389 of /backup/util/helper/backup_cron_helper.class.php: call to backup_controller->execute_plan()
* line 208 of /backup/util/helper/backup_cron_helper.class.php: call to backup_cron_automated_helper::launch_automated_backup()
* line 50 of /lib/classes/task/automated_backup_task.php: call to backup_cron_automated_helper::run_automated_backup()
* line 105 of /lib/cronlib.php: call to core\task\automated_backup_task->execute()
* line 67 of /lib/cronlib.php: call to cron_run_inner_scheduled_task()
* line 61 of /admin/cli/cron.php: call to cron_run()
...and still we have the missing parameter for the guest login. Error Msg: please see above
...can imagine you're a bit tired of answering. In any event you helped us a great deal!
So Moodle is of course our system.