Assignment not completing

Assignment not completing

by Michelle Quinton -
Number of replies: 3

I have had a few complaints from students that they get to the end of the assignment and there is no "next" button, is there any reason why this might occur. When I check the logs I can see that they have launched the assignment but it gives no grade and shows no attempts. 

On other occasions they finish and pass but the grade page won't update and so it still shows no grade. I have had students send me a copy of the certificate that shows they pass and still not had an updated grade on their profile. 

I tried to turn on debugging but I don't think I have permission because when I save the page it switches back to no debugging messages. 

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Michelle Quinton

Re: Assignment not completing

by Michelle Quinton -

Hi, anyone able to help me on this? I didn't create the modules, the person who did has left and I'm at a loss as to what could be causing this issue. 

In reply to Michelle Quinton

by Emma Richardson -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

I am guessing these are scorm packages?  In which case, it is most probably a scorm module issue and not a moodle issue.

In reply to Emma Richardson

by Michelle Quinton -
Apologies, the notification email went into my junk folder. I will look into this, thank you.