Template Help

Template Help

by Dimas Barahona -
Number of replies: 3
Hello everybody. I need some help. Is there anybody than can adapt a template from www.uanl.mx. to fit my needs. Please name your price and expertise. Thanks.
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Dimas Barahona

Re: Template Help

by Urs Hunkler -
Picture of Core developers

Dimas,

your UANL site looks great. It would be a pleasure to create a Moodle theme in the look of your website.

I am a Moodle partner and a graphic and web designer. I work on visual and communication aspects of e-learning solutions. The Moodle 1.5 CSS re-work was led by my proposals and guidance. Please read more in my personal profile.

Two of my actuall projects are an interactive Moodle theme called Chameleon and the MoodleDocs skin to integrate it's look with this moodle.org site.

To be able to make a price I need to know more about your needs, please contact me directly. You find my e-mail address in my personal profile.

Urs

In reply to Urs Hunkler

Re: Template Help

by Dimas Barahona -

I would like to explain to you a little more about my idea. I am an Engineer for Unisys and basically finished my degree online due to working to maintain myself. I studied in the US and now reside in Mexico. In mexico there are not the same opportunities for working professionals to study online except some small courses but in no way a whole career. We would like to change that. Basically we would ask of you, if you may assist us in design. We would wish to have an entrance like the one the uanl.mx has and an independant template but similar for our moodle. Basically it would be oursite.com which has a page like uanl.mx and some details and the actual courses and moodle entrance would be at courses.oursite.com. I hope I explained myself, and ask of you what price range you have for this type of work. We don't have much capital, but whatever it takes sir. Thank you.