LTI protocol

LTI protocol

by Ibrahim dansoko -
Number of replies: 9

Hello community,

I encounter a problem in adding an external tool activity "LTI" from the Fordson theme on moodle 3.8 . By carrying out the same approach with the classic theme, I manage to set up this LTI protocol without any problem. Clearly, the problem is related to either the Ford theme or version 3.8 of the Ford theme !! Would anyone have a quick fix to this smile problem

Thank you in advance

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Ibrahim dansoko

Re: LTI protocol

by Howard Miller -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
So... it might help if you tell us what the problem was?
In reply to Howard Miller

by Ibrahim dansoko -
I removed a custom favicon but it I still get the same error message. see attached.
My problem is that when I publish an LTI course with the theme fordson 3.8 I can't install it correctly on another platform.

Thanks

by Joost Elshoff -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers
Hi Ibrahim,

Could you give more information on the exact nature of the problem?

@moderators: a suggestion to move this discussion to the Themes forum?
Average of ratings: Useful (1)

by C Behan -
Hi Ibrahim,

Do you have a custom favicon in your Fordson theme? Remove it and see if it works now.

Catherine
Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to C Behan

by Ibrahim dansoko -

Hi Behan,

I tried but it doesn't work.

by Marcus Green -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
What does 'doesn't work' mean?
In reply to Marcus Green

by Ibrahim dansoko -
I removed a custom favicon but it I still get the same error message. see attached.
My problem is that when I publish an LTI course with the theme fordson 3.8 I can't install it correctly on another platform.

Thanks

by Maxime Taisne -
Hi Ibrahim,

Can you make sure your LTI connection works with another theme? If it is a production Moodle server, you can add "&theme=boost" at the end of the URL to switch to Boost theme only for you (but you have to allow this in the site admin, can't remember exactly where though...).

Bon courage !
Maxime