Issue with Moodle Mobile web app demo

Issue with Moodle Mobile web app demo

by Mikaela Mikova -
Number of replies: 1

Hello, 

I am using the recommended Moodle Mobile web app demo to inspect elements and test CSS changes:

https://mobileapp.moodledemo.net/

However, I am running into an issue when I am on a course page that causes the web app and my browser to crash. 

When I open the Chrome dev console on a course page there appear to be a few hundred warnings and as I'm inspecting the page, the warnings begin to increase exponentially (jump from 800 to 20,000+ within seconds) 

It appears that the web app demo is trying to call on resources that are not available with no fallback. I receive the following warning: 

'Ionic Native: tried calling Network.type, but Cordova is not available. Make sure to a) run in a real device or simulator and b) include cordova.js in your index.html'

Please advise on how to work around this or if there is a different version of the web app demo where this issue is fixed. 

Thank you

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Mikaela Mikova

Re: Issue with Moodle Mobile web app demo

by Juan Leyva -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
Hi,

maybe you can just filter the warning to not display them and they browser won't crash? If I remember correctly, you can set the level of debugging messages you can see.