How do I set up a new feedback/ course evaluation for all courses? And is there a way to set a timeline for instructors to access the results?

How do I set up a new feedback/ course evaluation for all courses? And is there a way to set a timeline for instructors to access the results?

by Sara Flink -
Number of replies: 1

Hello,

Our Moodle system had previously had mandatory course evaluations (feedback) the would automatically appear in each course shell that was created. There were the same general questions for all students to answers.

Our instructors were required to turn on the course evaluation during the final week of classes, and then they were not able to view the results until two weeks after the course had closed, and even at that time, the results were anonymous. 

These were the settings that I inherited in my role and they were fully functional until about 3 months ago. 

Now instructors are not able to view the results at all, unless I give them manager rights. 

I have gone into the system admin section under users->permissions-> define roles and made sure that the instructor has access to the results, however this has not changed, and instructors still do not have access.

I am curious if anyone else has run into this issue and could assist in a resolution? Or if anyone is new to setting up a similar scenario and might have some tips for me in the event that I have to recreate the entire feedback evaluation?

Thank you in advance, I appreciate any assistance that can be offered! 

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Sara Flink

Re: How do I set up a new feedback/ course evaluation for all courses? And is there a way to set a timeline for instructors to access the results?

by Stuart Mealor -
Hmmmm
So what changed 3 months ago is the question?
"Now instructors are not able to view the results at all, unless I give them manager rights."
My guess would be that something really has changed in the permissions.
I know you indicate you checked, but it really does sound like a permissions issue, especially if Manager Role can see the results.